Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome October

I got a new big map poster on my wall. Nice wall decoration also Paris poster was my favorite ever on my wall.



Some lesure days only staying at home. Nothing to do, so just took some photos in my bed room.




I did make up class while staying at my best friend's house. She was good in make over me, I think :)










What's going on on October ? Lets swim on it ... go and breath deep, enjoy every moment we'll meet on October because I will.
Nice photos of September recap. I hope you enjoyed them.
Don't forget to follow and meet me on instagram @ilayaseen

Xoxo,Ila

1 comment:

  1. loove your new bedroom set-up! looks pretty comfy with its new decor haha. such a pretty make up too :)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete

Tha's a Super Coment my dear !!! Thank's for your opinion :)